03 Cobra

Few questions

  1. Top is a different material than the GT. Do I need to scotchguard this from time to time or is it done from the factory?

  1. Are the seat centers suede? what do I need to get to clean them? They're not dirty yet but most of the cleaners I have seen specifically state not to use on suede Thanks in advance, Mike

Reply to
Michael Seeley

The top is protected but most folks I know are using a product called RaggTop periodically. A couple of times a year or so.

It's a pseudo-suede. I don't know what it will do with a cleaner that isn't for suede. I'm using a mild suede cleaner I got from a furniture store. It works well and doesn't attack the material.

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible Some stuff and things
Reply to
Dan Talso