89 Sable driver seat repair/replacement?

The seat covering on my 89 Sable driver seat is coming apart. It is some kind of plastic-based blue velour material. Is it practical to replace the seat back with a factory equivalent, or do I need to look for aftermarket seat covers?

Reply to
Armchair observer

probably not gonna find any available parts at the dealerships for the car its too old.. try aftermarket or go to an uphostery shop and get it fixed...

Reply to
jim