? 04 mach 1 tail lights

does anyone know if ford used tail lights that came on cobras and put them on some mach 1`s? i found a orange 04 with 12000 miles on it, and thnkingof buying it. well the tail lights have the small amber squares in the bottom outside corners. i know these came on cobras but i have never seen them on a mach 1? they have a red 04 mach1 and it has all red tail lights. i asked the dealer and he said the car was all correct as far as he knows. anyone know or own a mach 1 with these lights? thanks for any info. mp

Reply to
Michael price

they sold the orange one today. and i got a heck of a deal on the red one! i`m very pleased! :) i now have a stang that will keep up with my dad`s 02 saleen. my 99 gt runs great but the mach 1 is bad!!!! mp

03 red mach 1 99 chrome yellow gt
Reply to
Michael price