Clear Tail Lights

does anyone know where I could purchase Clear Tail Light/Lamps for a 1992

4Runner? My 92 4runner has the Red Park/Stop Light and the Amber Signal Light.. It does NOT have the reverse light with it. Thanks,
Reply to
Billy

you might check with the folks that hang out at the "Blue Oyster" Your local Gay Bar. That is teh place to get the "skinny" on gay items

Reply to
Im Right

try ebay, they seem to have lots of these, not sure about your year, but you can do a search...

Reply to
crosem

What is it that folks see it those Altessa lenses --- ya have to use colored bulbs to be legal. Is it some retro thing to the 60's when cars didn't have amber lenses. I've never seen them for further back than 96. Check

Wolfgang