05 Mustang

When do they go on sale, also when will they hit the dealerships for a look see?

Reply to
LORENZOD

I'd guess early November.

-Franklin '96 Cobra

Reply to
WhyteStang

I just brought my car in for maintenance last week. While I was there, I asked when the '05's were coming in. They said late October to early November, but, at the start, they're just going to be trickling in. Don't expect 30 cars in the lot right away.

Reply to
Ken Zwyers