Repoman

Late last night I was flipping channels and ran across this show where repo guys let a camer ride along. Two of the first three or four cars taken were Mustangs.

Anyone out there missing their ride?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

No, but the DH swore she saw someone outside or house in the middle of the day yesterday. She went outside and found my passenger door wide open. I think it was because the van was gone (me driving it). They assumed noone was home. Big surprise next time eh?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Damn, all I can say is, kill em all, and let God sort em out!

| > Anyone out there missing their ride? | >

| > Kate | >

SVTKate

If you do it right, God hisself shouldn't be able to identify the remains.

Reply to
CobraJet

What's a "Camer" ?

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

A camera that lost its ass around a sharp right-hander.

Reply to
CobraJet

kinda like a camera... without the UH

you're pickin on me!

| > Anyone out there missing their ride? | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote

I guess this means that all the Cambirds are paid off.

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
180 Out

No, it means the lienholders would rather give them away than be forced to resell.

You know. Like waking up with a hangover next to a fat ugly hooker, who wants to do you again but for free.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

(>shudder

Reply to
dwight

LMAO!! Welcome back CJ as always :-)

///Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

I figured I can always fit in amongst tales of 100,000-volt self-abuse and shit-packed artillery at the local eatery.

Reply to
CobraJet

Oh,... Blehhh...

I swear, I wasn't pickin' on ya Kate.. :)

I thought I wasn't with the times! I thought a CAMER was some new term I was unfamilar with...

I was thinking like Cager, Ricer..... Camer ...???

Never entertained the thought it was just a typo..... Well I guess that's what I get for reading usenet in the morning before the brain is warmed up :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Kinda just feels like home doesn't it? :-)

///Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

LOL!!!!!! That's great stuff.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

Agreed. LOL.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

Why yes, yes it does.

Reply to
CobraJet

LOL... it COULD have been a Camer-o and that's what *I* get for typing while blonde before coffee.

Kate

| > you're pickin on me! | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Is that kind of like Coyote Ugly?

| > > Late last night I was flipping channels and ran across this show where repo | > > guys let a camer ride along. | > > Two of the first three or four cars taken were Mustangs. | >

| > I guess this means that all the Cambirds are paid off. | | No, it means the lienholders would rather give them away than be | forced to resell. | | You know. Like waking up with a hangover next to a fat ugly hooker, | who wants to do you again but for free. | | CobraJet | | >

| > 180 Out | > TS 28 | | -- | CobraJet | Thunder Snake #1

Reply to
SVTKate

Don't know. Haven't awakened next to a coyote. Yet.

Reply to
CobraJet