'05 Mustang in Wichita dealership

(My apologies if everyone is tiring of hearing about the '05)

Mel Hambelton Ford in Wichita, KS has a white '05 V6 in the showroom. I spotted it from service and had a huge grin on my face by the time I got to it. The sticker says that it's not yet available for sale.

I don't like white cars, but this car is stunning.

Once again, I apologize if this is uninteresting.

-Travis

Reply to
Travis

I wonder if Fenton Motors in El Dorado has any. By the way, I have a white

Reply to
Lonnie

I saw the car Saturday, and Sunday when I went back it was sold. They say a red GT is on the way. I found it by way of an internet search:

-C. W. Roberts> (My apologies if everyone is tiring of hearing about the '05)

Reply to
C. W. Robertson

According to the search, it says my local dealer has an '05 GT! I'll have to swing by there.

Reply to
Mitch