06 Mustang V6 Idiot lights

Hello group,

The parking brake light and the traction control lights have been illuminating on my Mustang Convertible, so far twice, very randomly, always after a cold start. They will extinguish generally after the car is driven around and running at operating temperature. The On/Off switch on for the Traction Control illuminates off, and cannot be toggled back on.

Anyone have a similar problem and solution?

Thanks

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk

Does the lights behave the same if you start the car shortly after use i.e. when engine is still warm? This is a guess but have you had the battery checked?

Reply to
davea

This only happens from a cold start.

I will have the battery checked, but I'm thinking along some sort of condensation accross some terminals or something similar. I'm not sure, but I think this may only happen after I wash it!