Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Checkout my new custom gauge cluster 69 coupe
I got these racing gauges at a swap meet for $150, big tach, mechanical: oil pressure, oil temp, water temp. A freind of mine gave me his cracked dashpad and fabbed up the cluster face with scrap...
1
1

OT: Mark VIII replace head gasket or just get another motor?
Was hoping no one would mind this question in here. '96 Mark VIII 32valve 4.6L needs head gasket/s, how expensive is this to have done? Is it more cost effective to replace the whole engine with...
3
3

1998 Mustang Key Code
Hi, I recently lost my keys. I need to get new ones made and the locksmith company here in my town is trying to charge me $200 for this. Does anyone know the 1998 Mustang key code? That will save me...

Can You Imagine A Camaro With THIS Engine?
Check out this link!

Saw a GT500 yesterday
It was a black convertible, with the center stripes delete option. It really looked nice. I talked to the marketing guy - he works for Ford, not at a local dealer, He said the typical markup above...
9
9

The Mistress is now a 12 second car!
Well with a little help from Scott Hoag from MRT, we fabbed up an off-road Y-pipe for the Mistress. Took her out for some Test-n-Tune yesterday... WOW! What a difference! The extra umph was enough to...

351 Windsor Oil Pressure Problem
My question is about a 351 Windsor engine. On cool days (70 degrees), it runs fine and the engine temp hovers only halfway to the red zone and the oil pressure is steady. On hot days (over 80...
11
11

9" rearend build up
I have small bearing 9" with 3.00 gears, an open diff and 28 spline axles. Its under my 66 stang, I dont have a high horsepower engine but I really need to get some traction. But I was wondering how...
2
2

90 LX SSP COUPE EXTREME NA 720 HP GROCERY GETTER
[link] a steal at $40,000?

Test Drove 2006 GT W/ Dealer installed Vortech Super Charger at Ford Dealership
One week ago Sunday, My Friend & I test drove a 2006 Mustang GT automatic transmission, with a Dealer installed Vortech Super Charger w/intercooler. They claimed 480 Horsepower. I liked: Nearly...
28
28

Nine GT sunday drive
5
5

2007 Mustang wheels
I'm seriously considering buying a 2007 Mustang GT, but I'm not particularly impressed by any of the factory wheel options. While searching for some desktop wallpaper, I ran across the following very...
5
5

I like dreamin'
1
1

LMAO!!!
Has anyone seen this? Is this a 2007 Shelby going into the wall??? LMAO Brad PS: Look closely and the windshield wipers are turned on! hahaha
8
8

Transmission is done
I am in need of a new transmission (auto) since the transfer case on my old one has been wearing down and has spit metal flakes all into my tranny and completely wore it down beyond repair. I took it...
6
6