Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Point Well Taken
distinction, life will be better off for everyone.................. I totally agree...except that I know the distinction. I'm here because he doesn't, and because he has been harassing other...
3
3

Re: PING>>Jim Warman
I think it'd be real tricky, Gary.... The skin of the torque convertor isn't real thick so you'd need someone good with a MIG. Personally, it's a job I wouldn't touch without the customer knowing we...
3
3

Re: underdrive pulley on 96 GT - advice
The stock alternator is decent compared to the alternators on the pre-'96 cars. You shouldn't have any charging or cooling problems as long as those systems aren't already degraded. On another...
1
1

Re: Newbie... Advice needed! Thanks...
at 30 Jun 2003, messerschmitt 262 [ww2fighter wrote in news: Dual exhaust won't give you much performance increase. It'll improve the sound though. :-) make sure you get one that eliminates the 'Y' in...

Re: More on Mustang insurance
at 29 Jun 2003, Stan Bogert [sbogert{at} wrote in news: They didn't? They do give me a discount for paying one annual payment. Which is due in about 2 weeks. ;-)
1
1

Re: My Apologies
Yep, lookin' sweet! Same here. :( I hope so (I'm not too find of the current gen, but loved the prev design). Me too! ;)
2
2

A little RAMFM OT Humor: WOMEN DRIVERS
WOMEN DRIVERS > > Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to > my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 mph with > her face up next to her rear view...
13
13

Re: Wouldn't Ford be in better shape if the New Mustang had debuted THIS year?
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:04:46 -0400, "Backyard Mechanic" wrote something wonderfully witty: A truism that turned into a lie. Excellent ad campaign that did deliver and now does not. Time to get back to...
7
7

Re: 1969 Round Dash Clock - What's the Green Hand for?
Kate - Alright I've got to ask... what's "shug"? If you tell me it's the name of your stang I hope you give me an explanation as well.
6
6

Re: OT: American Choppers
news:... Wow, how cool is that! All I know is that the shop is between two towns named Montgomery and Newburgh (close to Stewart Airport), and 5 miles north of Rock Tavern, NY. Ok, so I've never heard...
3
3

Re: exhaust recommendations?
Check out There is a lot of info there that may answer your questions.
3
3

Re: Mustang Wiring Trouble
Maybe the oil pressure sensor has been replaced with the incorrect idiot light sensor or is just shot. Sounds like the circuit breaker for the headlights is tripping. Something is overloading it and...

Re: Car dies whenever it wants to
Can you repost info on what these codes mean?
7
7