Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: First Time at the Track
speaking of traction, I know that was my major problem the last couple times at the track. I was thinking some gears and slicks would help. Any suggestions and/or opinions to the contrary?
7
7

radiators
I posted earlier about my cooling problems in the 65 mustang, but was wondering if anyone had experience with Griffin aluminum radiators. Any help is appreciated. Thanks JB
2
2

Re: Police interceptor fact or fiction?
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:34:50 -0500, "Mike" wrote something wonderfully witty: A couple in the Va State Police as well. Along with Chevy Impala's, Crown Vics, and Ford SUV's. The SUV's are usually K-9...
33
33

Re: alternator this time...
I could tell you...... but then again maybe I wont. I wouldn't want to risk having you "misread" my advice...... 'Most" replacement alternators in my area come sans any pulley at all..... in this way,...
4
4

Carfax Vin Request
Hey guys, just wondering if someone could run me a vin check on my 98 mustang gt...its been totaled a few months back and i just got it back today...really curious if insurance put anything in the...
1
1

Re: MM & FF article... Sick & Wrong - 4 door Mustang
But ugly i thought. That looks like alot of work for not much. Just 2 cents. Serge
6
6

Re: radiator flushing
news:... Speaking of The radiator is sized to keep the car from overheating under worst case conditions, say climbing a big mountain on a 100 degree day, or stuck in a traffic jam on a 90 degree day....
4
4

Re: Spring compressor for suspension
I have the same problem. The correct spring compressor can be bought for, are you sitting down, $500.00...That's enough to buy alot of pry bars...the right tool is OTC model 7045B sells the same one...
2
2

Re: tweecer or A9L?
Agreed. But my point is that it's a lot of trouble for not much. No seat of the pants difference anyway. I own both, a 90 LX 5sp (A9L) and a 94Gt ragtop... The problem is much more in the intake/tb...
3
3

Re: OBDII and laptop?
This guy seems to be on vacation, or something, because his voice-mailbox is full, and he isn't responding to his email. Has anyone used both of the following: so, it would be interesting to see what...
6
6

96 to 98 gt rims factory polished ?
i am looking for 96 to 98 17 inch 5 spoke split rims. what i am confused about i have seen these rims with shiny brushed aluminum but more commonly with silver paint and clear cut which is about half...
7
7

Re: Hey Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
OK, Maybe we can plan for CCD (did you see they have a new URL) for Saturday the 12th. I may bring along my coworker and his wife too. From when til when are you at Luskville on Sundays? Steve

Re: My hood latch problem
AAAAAAA men ! Message > Block Sender > Ok *plonk* 3 clicks and a voice from the past is now history !

Conv top care
Does anyone have a decent site to go to explaining the ins and outs of ragtop care? I've been to a few but not finding the anal detailed instructions I'm looking for. For instance, most sites say...
5
5

Re: Thank god the mustang didnt make the top ten
Oh man, my argument with my friend that owns a Jetta just got a helluva lot better ;-) "It's NOT a girl's car!" "well, i guess you're KIND of right..." - Nick