2007 Mustang wheels

I'm seriously considering buying a 2007 Mustang GT, but I'm not particularly impressed by any of the factory wheel options. While searching for some desktop wallpaper, I ran across the following very cool shot:

I'm pretty sure these aren't Ford-issue wheels, but I really like them. Can anyone identify the manufacturer of these wheels? Unfortunately, I live in an area where the wheels must withstand road salt, as do all factory wheels. If these wheels aren't warranted to withstand salt, can anyone provide an aftermarket reference, similar to these wheels, that can be used in the snow? Thanks much.

John E.

Reply to
do_not_reply1

That looks like a chromed version of the GT wheel.

Reply to
.boB

Yes, and I think it looks tons better than the Ford version, which isn't chrome. Any idea who makes this wheel?

Also, some browsers don't let you view the link in the original post. To get around this, copy the link and paste it directly into your browser's address bar. Thanks for your input.

John E.

Reply to
do_not_reply1

Reply to
Tony Alonso

These wheels are Ford options. I have a 2006 GT Premium Coupe, these are coupe. These are the wheels that came on my coupe..........

18" with B.F.Goodrich tires....

do_not snipped-for-privacy@mail.com wrote:

GatorMan

Are you *sure* these are the wheels that came on your '06 car? The "fanblade" 18" wheels that Ford sells aren't chrome (unfortunately). Fordaccessories.com (or something like that) sells 18" chrome wheels, but they are the stock spindle design with chrome plating. They look okay, but I wish I could find the fanblade wheels in chrome. Thanks for your input.

John E.

Reply to
do_not_reply1