Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford auctioning off F-35-themed 2015 Mustang for charity
Ford's been a supporter of EAA AirVenture, a huge, annual air show held in Oshkosh, WI, for several years now, with one of its most notable contributions being a modified Ford Mustang, designed to...

Ford F-35 Lightning II Edition Mustang appears at EAA Oshkosh
Ford is back at the Experimental Aircraft Association AirVenture air show in Oshkosh, WI, on July 31 auctioning off its seventh Mustang for charity, and this is one seriously mean looking 2015 'Stang....

Ford auctioning off F-35-themed 2015 Mustang for charity
Ford's been a supporter of EAA AirVenture, a huge, annual air show held in Oshkosh, WI, for several years now, with one of its most notable contributions being a modified Ford Mustang, designed to...

98 ford mustang, 3.6 fuel injection.
Downshifting is not smooth but normal fluid level

Mustang Police cars
I own 1988 Mustang GT and 2010 Crown Victoria Interceptor. In the 80's and 90's Ford made some Mustang fox bodies that were used as police cars. Does anyone have an ex cop car Mustang 5.0? Do you guys...
1
1

Re: BE WARNED! The truth about LocTronics!
At Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:36:31 -0700, Ashton Crusher rearranged some electrons to write: You do realize, of course, that you are replying to a post from 17 years ago. >>On Tuesday, March 10, 1998 at...
3
3

SN95 SEAT BELTS HELP!!!!
I live in Scotland UK and have just bought a '95 sn95 convertible. However the seatbelts are not working properly and what can I do?....can you still get them new or refurbished or in breakers yards...

bell housing for a 3 speed transmission on a 1966 ford 289
I bought a rebuilt 1966 Ford 289 and I need to find a bell housing to mount my original 3 speed manual transmission. Can anyone tell me which bell housing I need to mount the transmission to? I hear...

Mach 460 Wattage
I have a Mach 460 sound system. Everything except an aftermarket radio is M ach. I was wondering if I could get more out of my system by changing all t he amps to higher watts or if I am just going to...
2
2

Quartz
Quartz used in ceramic, glass manufacturing, ferrosilicon, induction furnace sling and electric lighting indicators and in paints. For this purpose quartz in grind to size 200 to 300 mesh in grinding...

Micaceous Iron Oxide
We are specialized in export of micaceous iron oxide from south india having own mines in AP. All over the world. For more information click here.

Ford, auto companies deserting thinning middle class for upper middle and rich
Canadian International Auto show. Five Ford F-150 pick-ups there. Cheapest one? $50,000. Most expensive, $85,000. Nothing below them.

F150 700lbs lighter. 1988 Mustang 3400lbs, now 3900lbs, Challenger Wildcat 4500lbs. WHY???
Muscle cars are pigs today.
3
3

I have a 1984 Capri (Fox body), hatchback, RS 5.0 .....
I purchased the car new and it has let a sheltered life. I'm an older fellow and for various reasons the car has been sitting in my garage for the last 3 years collecting dust. It needs tires,...

I HAVE A 2002 MUSTANG THAT THE MUFFLER JUST COLLAPSED IS THAT NORMAL
I NEVER HIT ANYTHING THE MUFFLER JUST COLLAPSED ANY BODY CAN HELP ON THIS THANKS