HARRY FACE... still looking for new seats for your car?

Oooooh no Paradox, that's bad! Gonna hafta report you for abuse now! ;-)

Nick.

&item=2433347128

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Clicked on the link - Window popped up saying - Number Invalid

what was it?

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Go to ebay and search for this lot number Harry 2433347128

Reply to
clevere

Its not me selling it though.

> &item=2433347128> >

Reply to
Paradox

PDX

Maybe YOU ought to buy them. They would be a direct bolt in for you.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

I would but for the price I'd be able to pay for my new exhaust and the side razzi skirts for the car, plus I dont need heated seats, and not really fond of leather.

Reply to
Paradox

Plus I'd be too tempted to take the airbags out, bury them under 4 feet of dirt, and see what happens when you detonate it.

Reply to
Paradox

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

A very large hole would be created.

Reply to
clevere

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

I'm sure enough hot air could be produced there to cause that.

Reply to
Paradox

LOL!

Hey P, I just noticed that I'm sure enough hot air could be produced there to cause that.

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

GW.

I think Chevy also has an interior tan is tan and grey combo ( Avalanche ? ). I think its horrible looking.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

yeah I had graphite interior but a tan headliner and tan visors. GM is wierd like that.... I ythink its something to make the interior look bigger or something stupid like that.

Reply to
Paradox