1966 factory Ford Performance catalog posted online

Hey all...the newest installment of the factory Ford High-Performance literature series has been posted to alt.binaries.pictures.auto. This is a

40-page booklet showing the hi-po equipment available for 1966 Fords, with pictures, part numbers and prices. Check out their glossary of "performance terminology"... does anyone still use those terms??) The first 10 or so pages are basic hi-po tutorials, but in the interest of keeping everything together (for those of you, like me, who collect this stuff) I left it all in.

In an experiment, in addition to posting this manual to alt.binaries.pictures.autos, I'm posting this manual to alt.binaries.emanuals to see how well this idea is received, and how many people actually get this group through their ISPs. If most people can get this group, I'll post further factory goodies there instead. I'd appreciate it if I could get some input back from you all on this, pro or con.

Enjoy!

Keith OLDSmobility.com

Reply to
Keith

[...]

Hey Keith,

Thanks again for all of your hard work. Most have no clue what it is like to manually scan in the whole book, then format it for posting.............

Sincerely,

Bill S.

Keith wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

No problem...glad you enjoy them. Yes, it's a lot of work, but it's a labor of love. I'm an information junkie...I want access to any kind of resource that might answer any question automotive. Since I had to scan them anyway, I just figured I'd share.

I'm now working on the 1969 Ford Performance manual...this one is 80 pages, so it might take an extra day or two. Stay tuned!

Keith

Bill S. wrote:

Reply to
Keith