1970 mustang

looking at a 1970 mustang coupe. floorpan on drivers side is shot a little rust in the doors a strong running 302 / 2barrel a newly rebuilt c4 auto windows need to be reglued im in south georgia any ideas as to price on this ? thanks cecil

Reply to
Cecilc33

Which windows need regluing? 1970's used bolt on side windows. '69's had glue in windows. I'd be looking real close that this thing isn't a hack job of a few cars. Check for cowl leaks if the floors are bad too. What's the VIN? StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

vin is 0t01f101356

Reply to
Cecilc33

Well it's a '70 VIN. With such a low consecutive #, 1356 I'm wondering if '69 style doors were used. It was probably built the first week of production in the Metuchen plant so they may have been using what they had. Hmmm interesting... Check that cowl! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

"Cecilc33" wrote

'70 windows are bolt in, not glue in. You sure it's not a '69?

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I would stay away from rustbuckets - you will invest more $$ in the car than you would if you bought a rust free unit. Nice rust free drivers can be had for $7500-12000.

Reply to
Merc