1987 5.0 Front Brake upgrade info

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my 87 GT Convertible front brakes. I heard that this is possible. I would like to know if you can do this with used parts or do you have to get new parts and what parts are exactly needed to do this. I realize that you would probably need new brake pads, but what about the rotors and other parts that are needed. Any help, info or links to websites for parts or procedure would be a great help!! Thanks in advance! John

Reply to
John Hale

Upgrade to some high qualiy rotors and pads in front and add rear disks and a better master cylinder.

Reply to
Mark C.