1988 GT runs for a minute then dies and will not restart HELP!!

My 1988 GT convertible will start when it is completely cool and run for a minute or so. After that, it dies and cannot be restarted for several hours... then the whole process repeats.... Starts... runs for a minute and dies... then won't restart. I checked for spark and while it is in the "no start" part of this cycle... there is no spark from the coil. I have replaced the coil, cap, an rotor and this problem persists.

What else should I look at?????

Reply to
GL

Replace the ignition module. (Gray box fastened to the side of the distributor.)

Reply to
Ironrod