88 4cyl runs for a while, then will not restart.

I have a 88 4cyl camry with some unknown problem. About a week ago, It began to not restart after about 15 minutes of driving. If would run again after

18-24 hours of sitting. Now, it doesn't seem to start at all. I do know that it isn't a fuel problem. Someone mentioned a cold start valve. Does this sound right, and where is it located? And any other suggestions?
Reply to
Matt Massie

Try checking the ignition coil primary and secondary windings' resistance against specifications. That could be your problem. Sounds like it starts up fine when cold, so would rule out problems with fuel at cold start. Might also check the coolant temperature sensor (if you have fuel injection) for proper operation.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus