1995 V6 suggestions needed

I own a 95 Mustang LX... I have done many exterior mods (added a spoiler, fog lights, and such), now I want to do engine mods. Anyone have any suggestions on getting more HP out of a stock V6 for little money and little changes to the original engine?

Reply to
Lynn

I wasn't aware they made an LX model in the SN-95 body style. As far as engine mods... you get what you pay for. And plan ahead. If you're just wanting a little extra "umph" for a few bucks... keep your money & be glad that you didn't waste it. Then again, I don't know what your idea of "little money" is. You could get rear differential gears & speedo (hehe) & a shift kit (assuming automatic--if manual, get a new shifter). If you want the car to handle, weld on some good subframe connectors & install a rear sway bar (not sure if these came with one stock.. my 98 GT came w/ one stock, a real piece of shit too).

Just my .02 cents... if it were me, I'd keep my money & spend it on something else.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset