20 Years Of SVT

You've come a long ways, baby. From 235 to 650, "sport" seats to Recaros, 140 something mph to 202, 4-wheel discs to 6 piston Brembos, etc, etc.

Good, interesting video with the SVT guy on the new GT500.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Ah, indeed, ah, it was, ah, a ah, pretty ah, interesting, ah video, ah.

It really was an interesting vid, but Jamal Hameedi drove me away at the

2 minute mark. I closed the page at that point. I just couldn't take it any longer. Listening to him was PAINFUL.

Jamal, learn to speak in public, or don't speak in public.

Reply to
twk

Agreed he's not the best public speaker, but what he was saying was good. And what he was saying are some of the details the SVT Team consider before making changes. And from that, you can tell why the Mustang is so dialed in now -- SVT folks think like we do.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84