2000 Rear Brake/Turnsignal

How do I get to the rear brake/turnsignal bulb. It does not seem readily accessible from the trunk. If I take it to the dealer how much time does the book call for to change the bulb?

Reply to
LORENZOD

Ah, it's easy. No need to take it to the dealer.

Use your fingers to remove the plastic nuts that hold up the trunk liner, and pull the liner back so you see the metal. Use an 11mm socket to remove the nuts that hold the lamp assembly on the car. Once you've got all four of the nuts off, you should be able to pull the entire lamp assembly off the back of the car and get access to the bulb sockets. Once you get the lamp off, it'll look something like this:

Garth Almgren