2000 top is cracking at the seems, how long before I ahve to replace it?

Well, my trusty old 2000 Mustang is starting to show its age at 44k. The top is cracking at the sems.

Question is how long do I ahve before I ahve to replace it?

Anyone can share their experience in this?

Thanks

/Peter

Reply to
Peter

Just a bump to see if I can get any answers from people with experience of cracked top...

Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Anyone???

/Peter

Reply to
Peter

Our 2000 Mustang convertible's top is still pristine.

I'd guess if it's cracking, it's time to be replaced.

Reply to
Jay Honeck