help opinon on 95 gt mustang convertible top

Hello i have a question, well i have a 95 mustang gt convertible and the top wont go down electrically been this way for four years i dont use the top anyway i hear the motor tho but still wont go down. my problem is my top starting to get old the back window starting to come out,(its a one piece top) what is the cost of a mustang 95 top. And what is the price for labor i mean could anyone here give me Estimate what im looking at on labor cost/top cost also is it possiable to even put a new top on even if its not going down motorly. belive i can push it down using hand thankyou

Reply to
MR