2007/2008 traction control on GT?

I am sill seriously considering a 2007/2008 Mustang GT convertible as my next car, and want to know if they have a traction control option.
Looking it over, it appears NOT to have a traction control option, nor is it standard. The GT500 has traction control.
Can someone confirm/deny that a standard Mustang GT does not have traction control available, even as an option?
Thanks!
Traction control is standard on the GT. See http://www.downsford.com/order_guides/2008%20Mustang%20Order%20Guide.pdf .
Ed