2010 Mustang Give Away and Driving Lessons!

Pretty cool website, I know Bosch has some awesome wiper blades and plugs but did not know they supported Drifting.

Pretty cool site.

I love my Stang! 2010 would be a nice upgrade!

Reply to
Tuner420

In that case I won't be buying anything Bosch anymore.....

Reply to
WindsorFo

Bosch makes awesome stuff. We have a 2000 in the fam. with Bosch High output Alt.

Reply to
Tuner420

have a black 2009 GT; bone stock. It scares away small animals when I fire it up. It has been called a beast. When I drop it into third at 60 MPH women squiell when it roars and they are forced back into the seat.

Reply to
Topo Gigio