2010 V6 Mustang Questions

Hey there,

I'm in the market for a new car and I'm liking the Mustang. I have a question or two.

  1. During my test drive, there was a very noticeable thump when my foot came off the brake pedal. This sound came from the pedal itself, not from the brakes. Is this normal?

  1. I go thru a car key about every other year. How bad is Ford gonna bore-hog me on making the special "security" key when I need a new one?

  2. This car has a "capless" filler system. There is no gas cap. I'm concerned over this from two standpoints. First that someone can siphon my tank since the filler door does not lock. And second that the lack of a gas cap could let water into the fuel tank

If anyone who has a 2010 V6 Mustang reads this, I'd appreciate any info you can give me on these issues.

Thanks

Eric

Reply to
Eric