2011 5.0 clutch question

I just test drove a new 2011 Mustang 5.0 (manual) and found that I
really disliked the clutch - it has a very long throw and engages near
the end (when pushing IN), leading to an unpleasant experience.
Is there an after-market clutch that has a shorter throw? I am
seriously in the market for a new Mustang, and if I could find such a
clutch reasonably priced, would be VERY interested in it. It does not
matter to me who makes it (it can be SVT for all I care).
Thanks!
Reply to
Joe Granto

Site Timeline Threads