2012 Mustang

Consumer reports, which I greatly respect, has chosen the Top Ten Cars
for the 2012 model year. Mustang placed 2nd out of both foreign and
domestics.
Reply to
D E Willson
I have a 2012 candy red mustang convertible and in my opinion it's much better looking than the photos I've seen of the 2013 mustang. That new rounded hood detracts from the looks of the car.
Jack
Reply to
Jack
I have to agree, but these things tend to grow on me with time.
Nice color, btw! I really like Fords metallics, they really POP in the sunlight!
Reply to
John C.
All the talk on mustang forums on the 2013 got me thinking I should have waited a year. When I saw the 2013 in person I decided I liked the '12 better except for the one thing I didn't like when I ordered it... the dark unpainted lower trim and rocker covers. I know the visual effect the dark trim is there for, but the downside of having it painted to me is less than not having it painted. Oh well. I suppose if bothers me enough I can have some trim pieces painted up.
Reply to
Brent

Site Timeline Threads