65 Mustang Outer Tie End?

I was just putting disc spindles on my car, converting from drums. The car is V8 with manual steering. The outer tie rod end is too big to put in the original disc spindles. The ball joints are fine. Is the shaft on the disc tie rod ends smaller?? Help!!

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn McClelland

Where did you get the spindles and discs? From a Grenada? If so, you need the Grenada tie rod ends.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Cameron
65 Mustang. I was able to check against someone with an old NOS tie rod end. Got some on order now. Thanks

Shawn

Thomas Camer>>

Reply to
Shawn McClelland