'65 Under Dash Wiring Harness

I'm looking for an underdash wiring harness. Anyone know where I might get one of these or have one laying around that they want to get rid of? If so please let me know. Thanks, Rusty

Reply to
Rusty

Mustangs Plus $430.

Reply to
.boB

Reply to
Johnny K

You and me both. I was looking at the Painless harness untill I found out it was $500. Rusty

Reply to
Rusty

I need JUST the Socket/wiring for the Key Switch for a 65.

Anyone got one to sell, please Email me Directly.

Reply to
Katmandu