68 Convertible Console

Anybody have, or know where there is, a 68 Mustang convertible console for sale. At least in restorable condition.

thanks

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Break

your best shot is ebay. White consoles, tho (and most convertibles I've seen DO have a white interior but certainly not all) aren't the easiest thing to find. I sold one a couple years ago for $150 so unless things have changed on ebay, it should not cost a whole bunch despite its rarity

GL

Reply to
vince garcia