Floormats

Any one got a online vendor to get some good quality floor mats(with or with out logos)?

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

have you ever tried Latemodel restoration supply?

Mike MuscularMustangs.com

Mike

Yup Mike, they are the leading canidate so far. Thanks for the tip.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Sibbett

I always get mine from Mustangs Unlimited. The light grey matches my "charcoal" interior, and the embossed logos look great. Specifically, the carpeted floor mats, which, for your '96, are available in black, gray, or saddle ($64.95 fronts only).

dwight (matter o' fact, it's time for me to order a new set for the hatchback...)

Reply to
dwight