68 Mustang Converting to Discs

My Mustang has 4 drum brakes. I found a '76 Granada with PDB. What must I salvage of the Granada to make the swap?

Reply to
Stang4Ever

Spindles, rotors, outer tie-rod ends, distribution block. Buy new Gran. hoses and run new brake lines to the dist. block. Use a new non-power front disc brake mast. cyl. from a Mustang or Maverick. Note: early stock wheels won't fit the Granada hubs. pilot hole dia. is different.

C8oe

Reply to
W3tac8oe

Whole swap is in the how to section. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet