85 mustang GT to 95 GT brakes

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I have a 1995 Mustang GT that I recently upgraded to sn95 rear-end and brakes. The front end was upgraded to 1995 Cobra rotors and calipers as well. My dilemma is that I cant get the sn95 brake booster in around the strut tower to complete the brake upgrade. Anyone have information as to exactly what brake booster I need to use?? I plan on using the sn95 master cylinder with a Summit racing proportioning valve for the rear brakes.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Reply to
CrazyDave

Pardon my error. The Mustang I am converting is a 1985 Mustang GT to 1995 GT brakes and rear end.

Reply to
CrazyDave

I also used the '95 Cobra master cylinder when the '89 got my '00's stock disks. The factory proportioning valve needs to be gutted ala the M2300 kit. I kept the '89's brake booster...brakes feel like non-power brakes. Stops in shorter distances compared to the old set-up, but with more effort and no lock up 'till about 10 MPH. Do you also have the '95's front spindles? Some brake line fabrication will also be needed in the rear and modification to the E-brake.

Happy Holidays, bradtx

Reply to
B2723m