Sigh: Under the tree

It's Christmas eve, and NOTHING under that tree is big enough to hold a supercharger. What's a girl gott do to get blown around here!!!!???

*snikker*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Show a little Cash (emphasis on the 'ash') ;-)

Santa's leaving me a SC under the tree but not until March.

Jeff

01 GT FIPK
Reply to
Jeff

Hmmmm...Remember the old saying, "Do unto Others as you would want them to do unto you." ;-)

[runnin' and duckin']

Gary

Reply to
GEB

I know the feeling Kate, there is nothing under my tree big enough to be another convertible either.There is always birthdays. lol Happy holidays to all.

excobra boy

Reply to
cobra boy

Ermmm Kate... dun't think you got the requisite plumbing... ROFL

Reply to
Jafo

Why do you feel you need a supercharger ?

Tired of getting licked ?

~~ slinks away... ~~

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Personally, I would rather find a turbo under my tree, I feel that getting sucked is better than getting blown.

*no snikker*

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

LOL... tried it....

he got the powerstroke, I got the shaft.

Kate

| > *snikker* | >

| > Kate | | | Hmmmm...Remember the old saying, "Do unto Others as you would want them | to do unto you." ;-) | | [runnin' and duckin'] | | Gary

Reply to
SVTKate

Happy Holidays to you too kid!

| > *snikker* | >