'91 Mustang not starting

Today I came to a stop light and the car died. I could not get it restarted. It just cranks. Sounds like something is allowing it to fire. 2 months ago I had the fuel pump replaced and I also checked the fuel shut-off switch. I also checked to see if the timing belt had broken. I'm at a loss. What do think it could be.

Reply to
MattV

"MattV" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Does your tach bounce when it's cranking?

If not, probably a CPS. Too bad it's DIS, i would'a said the ignition module

Do you hear the fuel pump when you sw ign on?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic