93 Cobra rare ?

ok, I read JS's post under "SWAP" saying he even saw a few 93 Cobras.. I've got a 93 Teal 50k miles. moon roof, all power ... no mods or damage. I never considered it a rare car. I know there are only about 4900.. mine is in 48 somethign something of the 4900..about 1 of 800 with teal / leather .. so what are typical prod numbers for any year cobra ? kelleybluebook lists it around $7 grand.. NADA even more.. does that sound right ? and would you think if sold, it would get closer to KBB or NADA prices ?.. i know depending on condition.. this is about a 90% showroom floor type car.

dave

-- if you are going to email me directly, you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER

------------

Reply to
Dave

Interior condition, exterior condition, wear on the seats, steering wheel, shifter handle?? What about mechanical condition, condition of the tires, if replaced, replaced with what???????

I can tell you I have been seeing a lot of the 93 Cobras up on the market recently, some for as low as $6,000 (no bid on ebay, go figure), to as high as $18,500 for an asking price (car has 5118 original miles on it and has yet to sell from what I have heard)..pricing your car is going to be very difficult without seeing it. If your in the NY/NJ area, for a fee, I will come out and do a true market analysis of your car.............

Bill S.

Dave wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Yes, I referred him to collectorcartraderonline, which is where I found mine two years ago (to the day as a matter of fact) and is the market I am basing my prices off of, though I have definitely not bought and sold as many cars as you have by any means. You have much more wheeling and dealing skills than I. I don't think $13k is too much to ask for the first year SVT Cobra which stickered for $21k, with only 50k miles on the clock, especially when there are others asking even more. I'd pay that for such a clean, stock example, but I'm the type that would pay someone what they're asking for their baby if I have no qualms with that price rather than try to save a few bucks when it's definitely the car that I want. I thought about building an FFR out of my old LX prior to purchasing this Cobra, but the '93 had always been what I really wanted, I could daily drive it, and I knew the FFR would wind up costing much more than the '93 to build exactly like I wanted it. Maybe in a few years I'll slap one together.

Reply to
paul-1993