93 GT options

I am about to buy a 93 GT hatchback and it has a moonroof. Where can I find out if the moonroof was a factory installed option or aftermarket?? Thanks/

Reply to
Retro10

Factory. Never seen an aftermarket on a 93.

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia

Check the drivers door tag. Cars that came factory equipped with the sunroof will have a code "C" in the sunroof (S) space, located at the bottom right hand side of the tag, between radio (R) and axle (AX) codes. If the code is left blank, then it was not factory equipped with the removable glass sunroof option...

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R