'94 convertible top motor

The motor in my '94 convertible quit working. The problem was the brushes were worn out. I found a close size fit from a local starter/alternator repair shop and shaved them down so they would fit in the sleves, resoldered and viola!

The motor works now, however, I would like to get the correct brushes for the motor. Does anyone on the group know who makes the motor for Dura Convertible Systems? They have not answered my inquiries via email or phone.

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
GPF