A little RAMFM OT Humor: WOMEN DRIVERS

WOMEN DRIVERS

Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to

> my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 mph with

her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was

> halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

> As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my

electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees

> against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear

which

> fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and

the

> Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an

important call.

Damn women drivers ! !

Reply to
Bill S.

LOL!!! Funny stuff! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Bill S. wrote:

Reply to
Erik D.

Weren't you the little twit who tried to race me in downtown Columbus and again in London(ohio) the very next day. What a shame your girlfriend had to see you lose, and lose big time.................You should have learned the first time that a 427 BB Ford will eat your puny little LX for lunch.......................

DC wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Are you talking to me? You have the wrong LX. I am sure you could beat me, since mine is stock.

Reply to
DC

Bill...how the heck did you come to that conclusion from a one liner?

Reply to
Keith

It sounded just like the twit who tried not once, but twice to race me while I was in Ohio..............

Keith wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

You have the wrong twit.

Besides, if I was racing anyone, Heather (my GF) would have to get out of the car. That alone would get rid of 250lbs. I know I can't talk. I weigh 260lbs but, I am 6'5". she is 5'2".

Reply to
DC

LMAO! perfect!

Kate

| > > Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to | >

| > > my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 mph with | >

| > > her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. | >

| > > I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was | >

| > > halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup. | >

| > > As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my | >

| > > electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. | >

| > > In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees | >

| > > against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear | >

| > > which | >

| > > fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and | >

| > > the | >

| > > Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an | >

| > > important call. | >

| > > Damn women drivers ! ! | >

Reply to
SVTKate

Now....wait a second here....

Bill S STREETRACING???? :)

What's the world come to? :)

Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Rose

Hmm allright now *that* you're going to have to elaborate on. :)

Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Rose

As part of our groups get together, we took over the main square of London, Ohio the day they held their annual Strawberry festival.......The chief of police in turn set up his own temporary drag strip down main street. Complete with an officer and a radar gun instead of a set of timing lights.................Let's just say, when you get as many "A" type personalities together in one place, crazy thing happen........What started out as just a quick one two shift and burnout turned in to who could trip the radar gun with the fastest time within the four city blocks (less than a 1/4 mile by about 100 feet)...........The fastest run was set at a little over

118mph............No incidents out of any of the more than 100 Cobras to make the runs (time and time again)...........Donations made to the Cystic Fibrosis group in the name of Jenny Smith (of Factory Five fame) totaled over $50,000 by the end of the weekend...........Can't wait till next years event.........Wonder what I'll have to bring by then...................

Bill S.

Stephan Rose wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Hey let me know when it comes up next time.....maybe I'll bring my fiero along & spank some cobras :) ( j/k!! unless I got nuff money 'till then to put my turbo's in :-P )

Stephan

Reply to
Stephan Rose

I would have thought you could have at least heard them all running at the same time.......LOL................

Bill S.

Stephan Rose wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

There is a Shelby AC Cobra replicar running around here with a Chevy 502 big block crate engine in it. There's also a '65 Mustang with a Chevy 350 here. No accounting for some folks' taste. BTW, if you think the sparkplugs are bad on some 5.0's, you should try changing them on the '65 350 Mustang! He shoehorned the engine in with NO under the hood mods at all. He had to use the Vette ramhorns exhaust manifolds because there isn't even room for headers without physically modifying the engine compartment! (He still has the original 289 and tranny and doesn't want to ruin the collector value of the car.) He and his dad took almost six months figuring how to get the 350 in without modifying the Mustasng and finding all the parts he needed to do it. Some of the brackets are custom fabricated one-of pieces.

"Bill S." wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net...

supervision"

Reply to
Mike