Re: My Apologies

Most Japanese styling has left me scratching my head. I've pretty much given

> up on Honda (though the NSX still looks pretty good after so many years).

Yep, lookin' sweet!

I've never forgiven them for the last Integra.

Same here. :(

I'm looking forward to the next Corvette (C6), being how I like the current > one so much. Rumor has it that the next Vette is going to get a VERY nice > interior (not that the current one is all that shabby).

I hope so (I'm not too find of the current gen, but loved the prev design).

The only "affordable" car that has me interested right now is the new > Mustang. Unlike some here, I DO like the front end from the pics I've seen.

Me too! ;)

ih8tspam2

I didn't see this post (AT&T -> Comcast switchover screwed me up)

Is that your NSX? You have a Mustang GT AND an NSX???

Reply to
Mark Gonzales

Yep. :) The Mustang is my daily driver, and the NSX is the weekender. Life is sweet!

Reply to
ih8tspam2