? about storing mustang

Looking to store my 96 gt conv. for about 4 months.Should I add some gas additives or what should be done?I also live on the bay so there is salt to deal with.Any suggestions on a good car cover would also help. Thanks Pat

Reply to
Mstngcnv96

Storing the car inside or out????? Gas stabilizers would be a good idea, desiccant bags for the interior would also be a good idea. if storing the car inside, a plastic tarp underneath the car would be preferable to a bare concrete floor..............4 months is not a really long time for storage, but there are plenty of small things you can do to make it easier on yourself. Let us know about the first part, and we'll go from there....................

Bill S.

Bill S.

Mstngcnv96 wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Bring her on over Pat, I'll make sure she doesn't spoil while you're goine.

*grin*

Kate PS: What bay??

Reply to
SVTKate