advice for supplier of bullitt suspension kit

hello, I have to replace my suspension, it's officially shot! I have 1995 mustang coupe, V6. I recall seeing a bullitt suspension kit available for this car. I want to replace ALL suspension (bushings, springs, shocks, struts, etc).

Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase this from?

I want to order all the parts and have them mailed to my mechanic, then when everything is in, I'll drop off the car to be worked on. Mechanic said it should take about one day at the most if all parts are in.

Thanks,

Oskar

ps. if it helps, I'm in Houston, TX

Reply to
nospam

For 1979-2005 Mustangs Parts and Accessories, try Brothers Performance

1-800-486-2681
Spike