Aftermarket clear corner lights

Have any of you bought any on Ebay, if so, who from and what were the results.
Some of you purists may not approve, but I have the clear ones. I like them
and I need to replace them. One has suffered some damage.
If any of you have bought any from a reliable source at a reasonable price, I would sure be grateful for a referral :) Quality is my main concern. The way the rubber is attached and the fit as a whole.
This is the style that I like:
http://tinyurl.com/5vqrt
TIA!
Kate
Did you happen to look in the Summit catalog back in the 5.0 Musttang section? Not sure if any of what is there is suitable to your needs (or even if it matched the wall paper), but you might take a look see.
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 04:56:06 GMT, "SVTKate"

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Thanks Spike, I don't HAVE a Summit catalog. Didn't give them a change of addy when I moved. I forgot.
As far as the wallpaper joke. You've seen movies where the crazy old woman bricks the body into a wall and then plasters and paints over it....???
Watch your step there bub.
--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Buying on Ebay is simple and a cinch... you simply never buy from anyone who has poor feedback.
Poor feedback is anyone with less that a 95% rating. (Though I try to only deal with 98.5 and above)
Feedback is the seller's life blood. And for a buyer, it gets you credibility when trying to work out problems in a transaction.
So I only buy from volume sellers or guys with a good buying record.
So should you.. That is unless you dont mind rolling dice.
If you dont like the idea of paying through on-line PayPal, almost everyone takes POSTAL money orders.
Thanks BM, I've been using eBay for nearly 5 years and have only had bad luck on two purchases. One was a set of clear corner lights. The other, a pair of interior door panels. Both issues were eventually resolved.
I am hoping that someone will have bought some and gotten a good good deal on a good product. Rather than "you get what you pay for" and gimmie a good reference for the seller they bought them from.
--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Sorry, Kate.. I totally misread your post... as Emily used to say on SNL, "Never mind!"
OMG! I Loved her!
That was my second favorite phrase, the first being "the look" followed by "Bitch!"
--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

'94 GT 'vert
After replying I looked at your reference. Mine are like these : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy37850899&category3708
--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
That's the style I like. Too bad I'm broke! My headlights are in real bad condition.
-Mike
-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch 255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

as
YOU ONLY GET TO BUY YOURSELF SO MANY TOYS EACH MONTH!!! Sheesh.. kids.... *wink*
--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Here's a picture of mine with Cobra-style headlights. I have the amber bulb. It isn't too noticeable when off, but is plenty colorful when on. No problems with inspection so far here in Texas.
I had to replace the rubber gasket recently (replaced with one from the old corners)...it's only been 3 1/2 years. The other side is doing fine.
http://tinyurl.com/4uddq
DP Pics of the cars: http://tinyurl.com/4fcsn
I think they look great. I installed clear bulb this past summer and I must admit they look ever better. I can't tell from this picture http://members.shaw.ca/r-manders/GT-9 whether or not the amber bulbs were still in. This is a close up with the clear bulbs. http://members.shaw.ca/r-manders/headlight-1
--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Oh no Kate! Has the car killer daughter struck again?
--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
That's twice....
--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top