Can anyone recommend a good garage?

Having recently been done over by a main dealer garage I looked on the Internet to find a reliable garage. As I couldn't find a ready source of available garage information I bought a domain name and have decided to set up a site myself.

I would be most grateful if you could take a look at:

and submit a review.

This will hopefully become a useful resource that will save people the weeks of stress I suffered and save them a great deal of money.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark Boughen

Reply to
Mark Boughen

Are you really sure you want to allow bad reviews as well ? Just thinking of the legal implications, as a lot of this is down to opinion.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

"we will not publish any negative content"

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Hmm, actually that could just be taken as inferring they won't publish any swearing or serious badmouthing...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I think it's a good idea overall.

Reply to