Alternator Problems

Hi everyone

I have a 1993 5.0 Mustang, I have put under driven pulley's on it...Know I notice a drop in the volts gauge I was wondering if some one knows about a Alternator or a kit I can get to boost the power back!!! I think there is a

75amp alternator on it know I was looking for a 130amp or 140amp. Thanks for your help Wayne
Reply to
Wayne Loh

This is not altogether true. Underdrive pulleys also come with a smaller crank pulley which in turn slows down the water pump and the power steering, which does NOT leave you right where you started. Let's let him know ALL the facts and not just part of the story!!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Marshall

pulley which in turn

right where you started.

We were only talking about the alternator, not about any other mods done.

Reply to
.boB

Wayne Loh opined in news:ib55b.3558$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Dumb idea and a higher capacity alt aint gonna make much difference.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic