manual trans 96 cobra Bad???

96 corba With 86,000.00 miles on it

I just bought this car and the manual shifter vibrates when in 2 & 3 gear is it supposed to? or you think something is messed up with the trans?

and sometime it shifts kinda hard have never owned a 5 speed manual trans

Another problem I have is the car came with eibach prosport springs I took the springs off and put new stock ones back on now I have a shimmy in the steering wheel at 50mph thought it was tie rod ends so I replaced them and had the front end aligned and it still has shimmy in wheel funny thing is if I let go of the wheel it don't shimmy but if I hold on to it. it shimmies could it be something in the racknpinion? control arm bushing?

I am lost here it don't shake bad but it bothers me

any suggestions?

Reply to
vott