Amatuer Mustang P*R*0*N :)

I saw this Saleen in the parking lot of a nursing home in Birmingham on Christmas Day.

I left the photos large in case you want to zoom in on any particular part:

(1.35 MB)
(1.22 MB)
(534 KB)

- Max - ======= In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

Claud Spinks

Truthfully, I don't know a Saleen from Adam's house cat. It did, however, say SALEEN on the rear bumper in stead of the usual MUSTANG, and it had Saleen badges. It could be a total perp for all I know.

- Max - ======= In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

Reply to
Claud Spinks

I know -- I just wanted to clarify that I have no idea what's what on modified Mustangs. I just saw something neato and happened to have my camera handy.

- Max - ======= In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

Reply to
Fiberman

Never met him (or her), which is why I don't know . . . never mind.

- Max - ======= In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

Cats usually have a tail...