Once again, with feeling . . .

Driving into work this morning, El Imán de Chicas, my 2001 GT was rear-ended again; the first time was October 2002 (

- I forgot howangry I was about that accident until I reread that post -- I was convinced thecar was ruined, but the body shop did a great -- you'd never know she was in anaccident without a very thorough inspection). I think this the Great FordSpirit's way of telling me it's time to get rid of El Imán and pick up a new2005 GT.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it. :)

I'm fine, and the car's okay -- just a little tap on the rear bumper that knocked some paint off. A new bumper cover, and she'll be good as new. It's kind of a blessing, really -- I backed into some chicken wire last year that left some small scratches on the rear bumper, and those will be taken care of now. And I can get that small parking-lot ding (

)taken care of at the same time.

- Max - ======= In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

Atta boy, think positive... Of course you will be comprimising by running around in that roman nosed horse. ;¬D

Reply to
SVTKate